Aims and Scope
Journal of Korea Water Resources Association aims to provide a platform for the dissemination of research and engineering applications related to water resources, hydrology and hydraulics. The scope of the journal encompasses, but not limited to the following.
- ●Planning and design of water resource systems
- ●Physical, chemical, biogeochemical, stochastic and systems aspects of surface and groundwater hydrology
- ●Hydraulics and eco-hydraulics
- ●Coastal and ocean engineering
- ●Integration of hydrology and hydraulics
- ●Water relevant topics incorporating the insights and methodologies of disciplines such as climatology, ecology, geomorphology, soil science, instrumentation and remote sensing, data and information sciences
- ●Engineering of water supply and sewerage
- ●Socio-political and economic aspects of water resources management
Its publication types include original scientific and technical papers, reviews, short communications, and discussions.